- Our work
- Protection from terrorism
- Provision of Security Advice
- Protective Security Requirements
- Foreign Intelligence
- Protection from Espionage
- Protection of International and Economic Well Being
- Protection from Sabotage
- Protection from Subversion
- Our methods
- Interception of Communications
- Protest activity
Protective Security Requirements
The Protective Security Requirements (PSR) provides the policy, protocols and guidelines to help agencies identify what they must do to protect their people, information and assets. It follows a risk and principles-based approached designed for flexible implementation.
The PSR is supported by the New Zealand Intelligence Community. We are working with the Government Chief Information Officer, Government Chief Privacy Officer and Central Agencies to ensure that guidance for security and privacy is clear, coherent and delivered in a co-ordinated way.